Workday, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Workday, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Workday, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Workday, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Workday, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Workday, Inc. (Workday or "the company") is a provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. The company offers cloud applications for financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications to companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. It also offers payroll, time tracking, recruiting, learning, planning and professional services automation applications. Besides, the company offers open, standards-based web-services application programming interfaces and pre-built packaged integrations and connectors. The company offers its solutions to medium-sized and large organizations in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Workday is headquartered in Pleasanton, California, the US.
- 1 Workday, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Workday, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Workday, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Workday, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Workday, Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Workday, Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Workday, Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Workday, Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Workday, Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Workday, Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Workday, Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Workday, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Workday, Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Workday, Inc. - Recent Developments
- 5 Workday, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Workday, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Workday, Inc. - Strengths
- 5.3 Workday, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Workday, Inc. - Opportunities
- 5.5 Workday, Inc. - Threats
- 6 Workday, Inc. - Company Statement
- 7 Workday, Inc. - History
- 8 Workday, Inc. - Key Employees
- 9 Workday, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Workday, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Workday, Inc. - Head Office
- 10.2 Workday, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Workday, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Workday, Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Workday, Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Workday, Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Workday, Inc. - History
- Table 6: Workday, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Workday, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Workday, Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Workday, Inc. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Workday, Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Workday, Inc. - Solvency