Wolseley plc (WOS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Wolseley plc (WOS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Wolseley plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Wolseley plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Wolseley plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Wolseley plc (Wolseley) is a distributor of plumbing and heating products. It is also a leading supplier of building materials. The company is principally involved in distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment and building materials. In addition, it distributes pipes, valves, fittings and waterworks products. Furthermore, the company offers fire and fabrication products, installation and maintenance services. The company offers these products catering to the needs of construction industry under the key brands including Ferguson, Wolseley Canada, Plumb Center, Parts Center, Drain Center, Pipe Center, Climate Center, Silvan, Starkki, Stark, Silverwood, Beijer, Neumann, Tobler and Wasco. The company distributes these products through a network of 2,739 branches in the UK, the US, Canada and countries in the Nordic region and Central Europe. Wolseley is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
3 Wolseley plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships3.1 Wolseley plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy4 Wolseley plc - Recent Developments5 Wolseley plc - SWOT Analysis5.1 Wolseley plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview5.2 Wolseley plc - Strengths5.3 Wolseley plc - Weaknesses5.4 Wolseley plc - Opportunities5.5 Wolseley plc - Threats6 Wolseley plc - Company Statement7 Wolseley plc - History8 Wolseley plc - Key Employees9 Wolseley plc - Key Employee Biographies10 Wolseley plc - Locations and Subsidiaries10.1 Wolseley plc - Head Office10.2 Wolseley plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries11 Appendix11.1 Methodology11.2 Ratio Definitions11.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Wolseley plc - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Wolseley plc - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Wolseley plc - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Wolseley plc - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Wolseley plc - HistoryTable 6: Wolseley plc - Key EmployeesTable 7: Wolseley plc - Key Employee BiographiesTable 8: Wolseley plc - SubsidiariesTable 9: Wolseley plc - LocationsList of FiguresFigure 1: Wolseley plc - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Wolseley plc - Financial PositionFigure 3: Wolseley plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing RatioFigure 4: Wolseley plc - Operational EfficiencyFigure 5: Wolseley plc - SolvencyFigure 6: Wolseley plc - Valuation
- 1 Wolseley plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Wolseley plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Wolseley plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Wolseley plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Wolseley plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Wolseley plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2Wolseley plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Wolseley plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Wolseley plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Wolseley plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Wolseley plc - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Wolseley plc - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Wolseley plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Wolseley plc - Key Competitors