Wing Tai Holdings Limited (W05) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Wing Tai Holdings Limited (W05) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Wing Tai Holdings Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Wing Tai Holdings Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Wing Tai Holdings Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Wing Tai Holdings Limited (Wing Tai) is a real estate service provider. The company's services include property investment, property management, property development, property buying and selling, property rental and leasing, property acquisition, and real estate operation services. It also provides residential development, commercial development, hospitality development, retail development, designing, construction, renovation, investment, management, mixed use development, investment holding, real estate assets management, lifestyle development, and hospitality management services, among others. Wing Tai invests and develops residential, commercial, retails, offices, hospital, hotel, industrial, and infrastructure buildings and facilities. The company' projects include Le Nouvel Ardmore, The Crest, and The Tembusu, among others. It has operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, and China. Wing Tai is headquartered in Singapore.