Willdan Group Inc (WLDN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Willdan Group Inc (WLDN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Willdan Group Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Willdan Group Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Willdan Group Inc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Willdan Group, Inc. (Willdan) is an engineering and consulting services firm. It offers a range of services, including engineering and planning, energy efficiency and sustainability, economic and financial consulting, and national preparedness and interoperability. The company provide its services to clients from public and governmental agencies such as cities, counties, public and private utilities, commercial and industrial firms, redevelopment agencies, school districts, water districts, state agencies and federal agencies. The company operates through a network of offices in California, New York, Kansas, Connecticut, Illinois, Colorado, New Jersey, Nevada, Utah, Ohio, Arizona, Oregon, Florida, Texas, Washington and Washington, D.C. Willdan is headquartered in Anaheim, California, the US.