Wielton SA (WLT) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Wielton SA (WLT) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Wielton SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Wielton SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Wielton SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Wielton SA (Wielton) is a construction company that manufactures and distributes construction equipment. The company's products portfolio includes semi-trailers, trailers, car bodies, cubic sets, tilting and tipping trailers, container semi-trailers, tipper semi-trailers, closed box semi-trailers, tipper semitrailers, trailers under roll containers, low loaders semi-trailers and trailers, and semitrailer with movable floor. It offers agro products such as dolly carriages, shell trailers, bale trailers, tandem trailers, and two-axle trailers. The company also provides services such as repair and maintenance, rebuilding and retrofitting, wheel alignment, parts replacement, spare parts services, overhauling, inspection, auditing, training, and after sales services. It has operations across Poland. Wielton is headquartered in Wielun, Poland.
- 1 Wielton SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Wielton SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Wielton SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Wielton SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Wielton SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Wielton SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Wielton SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Wielton SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Wielton SA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Wielton SA - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Wielton SA - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Wielton SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Wielton SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Wielton SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Wielton SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Wielton SA - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Wielton SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Wielton SA - Liquidity
- 3 Wielton SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Wielton SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Wielton SA - Recent Developments
- 5 Wielton SA - Key Events
- 6 Wielton SA - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Wielton SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Wielton SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Wielton SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Wielton SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Wielton SA - Key Events
- Table 6: Wielton SA - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Wielton SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Wielton SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Wielton SA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Wielton SA - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Wielton SA - Solvency
- Figure 6: Wielton SA - Valuation
- Figure 7: Wielton SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Wielton SA - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Wielton SA - Valuation
- Figure 10: Wielton SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: Wielton SA - Liquidity