White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd (WTM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd (WTM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd. (WMIG) is a financial services holding company. The company principally focuses on property and casualty insurance and reinsurance business. It offers insurance products including ocean and inland marine, professional liability, commercial multi-peril, fire and allied, automobile liability, general liability, workers compensation marine, tuition reimbursement, excess property, crop and accident and health insurance. It also offers property and casualty insurance products for industry groups such as technology, financial services, entertainment, sports and leisure industries, and government entities. The company provides reinsurance coverage for property, accident and health, variable annuity reinsurance, aviation and space, trade credit, marine, casualty and agriculture. The company sells its products through independent agencies, regional and national brokers, wholesalers and managing general agencies. It has its presence in North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia. WMIG, incorporated in Bermuda, has its principal executive office in Hanover, New Hampshire, the US.
The company reported gross written premium of US$1,273.2 million in fiscal year 2016 (FY2016), representing a decline of 6.5% over FY2015. It also reported net written premium of US$1,145.8 million in FY2016, representing a decrease of 2.3% over FY2015.