Western Potash Corp. (WPX) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Western Potash Corp. (WPX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Western Potash Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Western Potash Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Western Potash Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Western Potash Corp (Western Potash), a subsidiary of Western Resources Corp., is a development stage exploration company. It is engaged in the acquisition, evaluation and exploration of potash mineral properties. Western Potash holds interests in Milestone property, located approximately 30 kilometer (km) southeast of Regina in Saskatchewan, Canada. The company’s Milestone Project holds more than 87,500 acres of Crown Mineral lands. It also operates Milestone Phase I Project with horizontal solution mining method. Western Potash has projected production capacity of 146,000 tonnes per year. The company operates in Canada and Brazil. Western Potash is head quartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Western Potash Corp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Western Potash Corp - Company Overview
- 1.2 Western Potash Corp - Major Products and Services
- 2 Western Potash Corp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Western Potash Corp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Western Potash Corp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Western Potash Corp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Western Potash Corp - Key Competitors
- 3 Western Potash Corp - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Western Potash Corp - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Western Potash Corp - Recent Developments
- 5 Western Potash Corp - Key Employees
- 6 Western Potash Corp - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Western Potash Corp - Head Office
- 6.2 Western Potash Corp - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Western Potash Corp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Western Potash Corp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Western Potash Corp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Western Potash Corp - Key Employees
- Table 5: Western Potash Corp - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Western Potash Corp - Financial Position