West Peak Iron Ltd (WPI) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "West Peak Iron Ltd (WPI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "West Peak Iron Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "West Peak Iron Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "West Peak Iron Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
West Peak Iron Ltd (West Peak) is a minerals exploration company. The company explores and evaluates iron ore properties in Australia. It has 977 sq km of granted tenure prospective for iron ore in Liberia through a combination of reconnaissance and exploration licences for iron ore in the Grand Bassa, Bomi, Bong and River Cess counties. West Peak's projects include Bomi South project, Grand Bassa project, Bobo Creek project, and Mount Koklun project. The company's Bomi South project is located approximately 60 km NNE of Monrovia. Its Grand Bassa project consists of an exploration licence located approximately 10 km east of the port town of Buchanan. West Peak is headquartered in Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 West Peak Iron Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 West Peak Iron Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 West Peak Iron Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 West Peak Iron Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 West Peak Iron Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 West Peak Iron Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 West Peak Iron Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 West Peak Iron Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 West Peak Iron Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 West Peak Iron Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 West Peak Iron Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 West Peak Iron Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 West Peak Iron Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: West Peak Iron Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: West Peak Iron Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: West Peak Iron Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: West Peak Iron Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: West Peak Iron Ltd - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: West Peak Iron Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: West Peak Iron Ltd - Financial Position