Welding Alloys Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Welding Alloys Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Welding Alloys Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Welding Alloys Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Welding Alloys Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Welding Alloys Ltd (Welding Alloys) is an equipment and welding wires manufacturer. It manufactures a range of flux and metal cored wires. It produces cored hardfacing, cladding cored wires, thermal arc spraying and joining cored wires. It also offers aluminum welding wires, manual electrodes and flux cored TIG rods. In addition, the company manufactures and supplies custom-designed modular welding equipment such as screwflight, roll drive systems, table drive systems, bore cladders and manipulators. The company also offers surface protection products and services through a network of Integra service centers. The company provides its products and services to steel manufacturing, cement and building materials, power, rail and light rail, agriculture and food, construction, oil and gas, petrochemical and defense industries. Welding Alloys is headquartered in Hertfordshire, London, the UK.
- 1 Welding Alloys Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Welding Alloys Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Welding Alloys Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 Welding Alloys Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Welding Alloys Ltd - Recent Developments
- 3 Welding Alloys Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Welding Alloys Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Welding Alloys Ltd - Strengths
- 3.3 Welding Alloys Ltd - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Welding Alloys Ltd - Opportunities
- 3.5 Welding Alloys Ltd - Threats
- 4 Welding Alloys Ltd - Company Statement
- 5 Welding Alloys Ltd - History
- 6 Welding Alloys Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Welding Alloys Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Welding Alloys Ltd - Head Office
- 7.2 Welding Alloys Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Welding Alloys Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Welding Alloys Ltd - History
- Table 3: Welding Alloys Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 4: Welding Alloys Ltd - Subsidiaries