Timetric's "Watpac Limited (WTP) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Watpac Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Watpac Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Watpac Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Watpac Limited (Watpac) is a construction service provider. The company operates through its divisions such as construction, specialty services, property, and civil and mining. Its construction division constructs and develops buildings in the sports, health and science, defense, education, residential, commercial, retail, and industrial sectors. Watpac's civil and mining division offers civil services such as mine access and haul roads, dams, airfields, storage dams, marine works, bulk earthworks, bridge works, road works, drainage, pipe work, and HDPE liner installation; and mining services include project management, contract open-cut mining, drilling and blasting, and mineral and processing facilities. Its projects include Mount Magnet Gold Mine, RMIT Design Hub, and Metricon Stadium, among others. The company operates in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Townsville, Perth, and Adelaide, Australia. Watpac is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.