Warba Insurance Company - K.S.C.P (WINS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Warba Insurance Company - K.S.C.P (WINS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Warba Insurance Company - K.S.C.P"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Warba Insurance Company - K.S.C.P" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Warba Insurance Company - K.S.C.P"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Warba Insurance Company - K.S.C.P (WICO) is a provider of general and life insurance products and services in Kuwait. The company provides group life insurance, health insurance, individual life insurance, endowment assurance, motor insurance, marine insurance, personal accident insurance, travel insurance. It also offers insurance products for property all risks, burglary, fidelity guarantee, professional indemnity, money, contractors all risk, third party liability, driving license, domestic helpers, level term, accidental death, family income benefits, terrorism, employers liability, bankers blanket bond, erection all risks, and loan protection. Through these offerings, it caters to individual and corporate customers. The company is headquartered in Safat, Kuwait.
The company reported gross premiums written of KWD35.2 million in FY2016, a decrease of 5.1% over FY2015. Its net premiums written was KWD18 million in FY2016, a decrease of 1.5% over FY2015.