Wanda – Shapingba Wanda Culture Tourism City – Chongqing - Project Profile
"Wanda – Shapingba Wanda Culture Tourism City – Chongqing - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Wanda – Shapingba Wanda Culture Tourism City – Chongqing - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Dalian Wanda Group (Wanda) is constructing the Shapingba Wanda Culture Tourism City in Chongqing, China.
The project involves the construction of a mall, an outdoor theme park, an indoor ski field, a large show stage, a movie and technology area, resorts, hotels, a cinema town, a business center, a street of bars and restaurants, recreational facilities, and parking facilities.
October 23, 2016, Foundation laying ceremony held in Shapingba District.
Construction activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of the Shapingba Wanda Culture Tourism City in Chongqing, China.
The US$7,478 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a shopping mall
2. Construction of an outdoor theme park
3. Construction of an indoor ski field
4. Construction of a stage and movie and technology area
5. Construction of resorts and hotels
6. Construction of cinemas
7. Construction of a business center
8. Construction of a street of bars and restaurants
9. Construction of recreational facilities
10. Construction of parking facilitiesReasons To Buy