Wanda/IHG – IHG Wanda International Hospital – Shanghai - Project Profile
"Wanda/IHG – IHG Wanda International Hospital – Shanghai - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Wanda/IHG – IHG Wanda International Hospital – Shanghai - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Wanda Group (Wanda) and International Hospitals Group (IHG) is planning to construct a 1,000-bed hospital in Shanghai, China.
The project involves the construction of an outpatient unit, inpatient units, intensive care units, an emergency ward, diagnostic centers, a central pharmacy, administrative facilities, a cafeteria and parking space, and the installation of elevators and security systems.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a 1,000-bed international hospital in Shanghai, China.
The US$1,227 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of an outpatient unit
2. Construction of inpatient units
3. Construction of an emergency ward
4. Construction of intensive care units
5. Construction of diagnostic centers
6. Construction of a central pharmacy
7. Construction of administrative facilities
8. Construction of parking spaces
9. Installation of elevators and security systems
Reasons To Buy