Wanda – Guilin Wanda Cultural Tourism City – Guangxi - Project Profile
"Wanda – Guilin Wanda Cultural Tourism City – Guangxi - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Wanda – Guilin Wanda Cultural Tourism City – Guangxi - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Dalian Wanda Group (Wanda) is building the Guilin Wanda Cultural Tourism City on 200ha of land in Guilin, Guangxi, China.
The project involves the construction of an amusement park, a film park, an ocean park, shopping centers, a street of bars, a movie and technology area, resorts, hotels, cinemas, a business center, recreation facilities, restaurants and parking facilities.
Construction is underway.
The project involves the construction of a cultural tourism center in Guilin, Guangxi, China.
The US$2,445 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of an amusement park
2. Construction of a film park
3. Construction of an ocean park
4. Construction of a stage and a movie and technology area
5. Construction of resorts and hotels
6. Construction of cinemas
7. Construction of a business center
8. Construction of a bar street and restaurants
9. Construction of recreational facilities
10. Construction of parking facilitiesReasons To Buy