Wafa Assurance SA - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Wafa Assurance SA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Wafa Assurance SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Wafa Assurance SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Wafa Assurance SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Wafa Assurance SA (Wafa Assurance) is an insurance company that offers life insurance and non-life insurance products. The company's products include health insurance, accident insurance, travel insurance, auto insurance, property insurance, casualty insurance, liability insurance, and business insurance. Its other insurance products comprise electronic equipment insurance, water damage insurance, risk insurance, installation insurance, automobile insurance, and fire explosion insurance. Wafa Assurance also provides vehicle fire insurance, theft protection insurance, glass breakage insurance, educational plan, children plan, term life insurance, and pension insurance, among others. The company offers claims management and insurance advisory services. It caters its products to individuals, families and corporate clients. The company markets its products through a network of agents located across Morocco. Wafa Assurance is headquartered in Casablanca, Morocco.
- 1 Wafa Assurance SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Wafa Assurance SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Wafa Assurance SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Wafa Assurance SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Wafa Assurance SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Wafa Assurance SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Wafa Assurance SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Wafa Assurance SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Wafa Assurance SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Wafa Assurance SA - Key Competitors
- 3 Wafa Assurance SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Wafa Assurance SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Wafa Assurance SA - Key Events
- 5 Wafa Assurance SA - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Wafa Assurance SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Wafa Assurance SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Wafa Assurance SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Wafa Assurance SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Wafa Assurance SA - Key Events
- Table 6: Wafa Assurance SA - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Wafa Assurance SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Wafa Assurance SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Wafa Assurance SA - Valuation