WPH – Wuyi No.1 Hospital Relocation – Zhejiang - Project Profile
"WPH – Wuyi No.1 Hospital Relocation – Zhejiang - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "WPH – Wuyi No.1 Hospital Relocation – Zhejiang - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Wuyi People's Hospital (WPH) is planning to construct a hospital with the gross floor area of 103,741m2 in Wuyi, Zhejiang, China.
The project involves the construction of outpatient units, inpatient units, an emergency unit, operating theaters, intensive care units, diagnostic centers, a central pharmacy, an administrative building, staff quarters, cafeterias, a sewage treatment facility and parking facilities, and the installation of elevators and security systems.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a hospital with the gross floor area of 103,741m2 in Wuyi, Zhejiang, China.
The US$78 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of outpatient units
2. Construction of inpatient units
3. Construction of an emergency unit
4. Construction of operating theaters
5. Construction of intensive care units
6. Construction of diagnostic centers
7. Construction of a central pharmacy
8. Construction of diagnostic centers and a central pharmacy
9. Construction of administrative facilities and staff quarters
10. Construction of a sewage treatment facility
11. Construction of cafeterias and parking spaces
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook