WLP – Wildwood Mixed-Use Development – Florida - Project Profile
"WLP – Wildwood Mixed-Use Development – Florida - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "WLP – Wildwood Mixed-Use Development – Florida - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
WholeLife Properties, LLC (WLP) is planning to build a mixed-use community in Wildwood, Florida, the US.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use community comprising 750 residential units on 62.1ha of land and will be developed in three phases.
The first phase includes the construction of 400 bungalows.
The second phase includes the construction of a 110-bed assisted living facility, a six-story 300-unit apartment building and commercial space.
The third phase includes a 50,4446m2 commercial space on 10.1ha of land and 16,001m2 of institutional, tourism and hotel on 3.2ha of land.
The project includes the construction of recreation space on 11.2ha of land, four pickle ball courts, a tennis court, two bocce ball courts, an outdoor swimming pool, an indoor lap pool, a spa, parking and related facilities.
Arnett Environmental LLC has been appointed as environmental consultant for the project.
In December 2015, WLP submitted a conceptual development plan to the City of Wildwood.
In January 2016, the project received development zoning approval from Wildwood commissioners.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use community comprising 750 residential units on 62.1ha of land in Wildwood, Florida, the US.
The US$250 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 400 bungalows
2. Construction of a 110-bed assisted living facility
3. Construction of a six-story, 300-unit apartment building and commercial space
4. Construction of a 50,4446m2 commercial space on 10.1ha of land
5. Construction of 16,001m2 of institutional, tourism and hotel on 3.2ha of land
6. Construction of recreation space on 11.2ha of land
7. Construction of four pickle ball courts
8. Construction of a tennis court
9. Construction of two bocce ball courts
10. Construction of an outdoor swimming pool
11. Construction of an indoor lap pool
12. Construction of a spa
13. Construction of parking and related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook