WHW/PEL – W Marbella Mixed-Use Development – Andalucia - Project Profile
"WHW/PEL – W Marbella Mixed-Use Development – Andalucia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "WHW/PEL – W Marbella Mixed-Use Development – Andalucia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
W Hotels Worldwide (WHW) and Platinum Estates Ltd (PEL) plans to construct the W Marbella Mixed-Use development in Andalucia, Spain.
The project involves the construction of a five-star hotel, 174 rooms, 27 suites, a presidential suite, bar, restaurant, a spa with beauty salon, juice bar, training facility, two swimming pools and five meeting rooms on a 1,000m2 area, 100 low-rise apartments and a beach club.
Study activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use development in Marbella, Andalucia.
The US$322 million project involves the following:
1. Construction of a five-star hotel
2. Construction of 174 rooms
3. Construction of 100 low-rise apartments
4. Construction of 27 suites
5. Construction of a presidential suite
6. Construction of a bar
7. Construction of a restaurant
8. Construction of a spa with beauty salon
9. Construction of a training facility
10. Construction of two swimming pools
11. Construction of five meeting rooms on a 1000m2 area
12. Construction of water and sanitation systems
Reasons To Buy