WHW/PEL – W Marbella Mixed-Use Development – Andalucia - Project Profile
"WHW/PEL – W Marbella Mixed-Use Development – Andalucia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "WHW/PEL – W Marbella Mixed-Use Development – Andalucia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
W Hotels Worldwide (WHW) and Platinum Estates Ltd (PEL) plans to construct the W Marbella Mixed-Use development in Andalucia, Spain.
The project involves the construction of a five-star hotel, 174 rooms, 27 suites, a presidential suite, bar, restaurant, a spa with beauty salon, juice bar, training facility, two swimming pools and five meeting rooms on a 1,000m2 area, 100 low-rise apartments and a beach club.
Study activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use development in Marbella, Andalucia.
The US$322 million project involves the following:
1. Construction of a five-star hotel
2. Construction of 174 rooms
3. Construction of 100 low-rise apartments
4. Construction of 27 suites
5. Construction of a presidential suite
6. Construction of a bar
7. Construction of a restaurant
8. Construction of a spa with beauty salon
9. Construction of a training facility
10. Construction of two swimming pools
11. Construction of five meeting rooms on a 1000m2 area
12. Construction of water and sanitation systems
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook