WH – 1227 Baltimore Street Outpatient Health Care Facility – Pennsylvania - Project Profile
"WH – 1227 Baltimore Street Outpatient Health Care Facility – Pennsylvania - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "WH – 1227 Baltimore Street Outpatient Health Care Facility – Pennsylvania - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
WellSpan Health (WH) is planning to build an outpatient health care facility in Penn Township, York County, Pennsylvania, the US.
The project involves the construction of a 7,432m2 outpatient health care facility. It will be developed in two phases.
The first phase includes the construction of an outpatient surgery suite, four operating rooms, two specialty procedure rooms, 24 private pre-op and post-op patient rooms and a lab, second phase includes an office space, 36 patient exam rooms, and treatment areas.
The project includes the construction of a fitness & wellness center, patient rooms, an administrative space, a cafeteria, parking and related facilities.
As of August 2017, the project is awaiting final approvals for the development.
Construction is expected to commence in the fourth quarter of 2017, and are scheduled to be complete by the fourth quarter of 2018.
The project involves the construction of a 7,432m2 outpatient health care facility in Penn Township, York County, Pennsylvania, the US.
The US$49 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of an outpatient surgery suite
2. Construction of four operating rooms
3. Construction of two specialty procedure rooms
4. Construction of 24 private pre-op and post-op patient rooms
5. Construction of a lab
6. Construction of an office space
7. Construction of 36 patient exam rooms
8. Construction of treatment areas
9. Construction of fitness & wellness center
10. Construction of patient rooms
11. Construction of an administrative space
12. Construction of a cafeteria
13. Construction of parking facilities
14. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook