Timetric's "WAFA Insurance Company (SINDIAN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "WAFA Insurance Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "WAFA Insurance Company" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "WAFA Insurance Company"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
WAFA Insurance Company (WAFA Insurance) is an insurance company. The company’s products portfolio includes travel insurance, commercial motor insurance, medical insurance, individual motor insurance, marine cargo insurance, co-operative group health insurance, engineering insurance, property insurance, accident insurance, and liability insurance. It provides property damage insurance, workers compensation, business interruption insurance, general liability insurance, contractors insurance, and protection plans. WAFA Insurance also offers reinsurance, claims services, and online services. The company caters its products to individuals, groups, and businesses. It operates offices in Riyadh and Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. WAFA Insurance is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- 1 WAFA Insurance Company - Business Analysis
- 1.1 WAFA Insurance Company - Company Overview
- 1.2 WAFA Insurance Company - Major Products and Services
- 2 WAFA Insurance Company - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 WAFA Insurance Company - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 WAFA Insurance Company - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 WAFA Insurance Company - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 WAFA Insurance Company - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 WAFA Insurance Company - Valuation
- 2.3 WAFA Insurance Company - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 WAFA Insurance Company - Efficiency
- 3 WAFA Insurance Company - Key Employees
- 4 WAFA Insurance Company - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 WAFA Insurance Company - Head Office
- 4.2 WAFA Insurance Company - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: WAFA Insurance Company - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: WAFA Insurance Company - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: WAFA Insurance Company - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: WAFA Insurance Company - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: WAFA Insurance Company - Key Employees
- Table 6: WAFA Insurance Company - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: WAFA Insurance Company - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: WAFA Insurance Company - Financial Position
- Figure 3: WAFA Insurance Company - Valuation
- Figure 4: WAFA Insurance Company - Efficiency