Timetric's "Vseobecna uverova banka, a.s. (1VUB02AE) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vseobecna uverova banka, a.s."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Vseobecna uverova banka, a.s." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Vseobecna uverova banka, a.s."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Vseobecna uverova banka, a.s. (VUB) is a bank which offers personal, business, and private banking products and financial services. The company's personal banking products include personal deposit accounts, savings, VUB, investment, senior, and basic banking accounts, debit and credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, and personal and car insurance products. Its business banking products comprise business deposit accounts, foreign currency, flexi, treasury, business investment, and funded accounts, business and small business loans, and business debit and credit cards. VUB's private banking services include financial assets management, account management, securities, euro, and foreign exchange services, gold investment services, and financial services. The company also provides nonstop banking, online banking, money transfers, mobile banking, financing, mortgaging, electronic banking, treasury services, investment banking, and insurance services, among others. It has operations across Slovakia. VUB is headquartered in Bratislava, Slovakia.