Vonovia SE : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Vonovia SE : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vonovia SE"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vonovia SE" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vonovia SE"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vonovia SE (Vonovia) formerly, Deutsche Annington Immobilien SE is a real estate company. It is involved in providing one-stop housing-related services such as procurement, development, gardening, landscaping, refurbishment, modernization, upgradation, leasing, selling and management of residential properties. Vonovia provides small- and medium-sized apartments to single person, students, families and senior citizens. The company manages garages, parking spaces, commercial units and other owners residential properties. The company’s portfolio includes 333,381 units; 85,421 garages and parking spaces; and 3,405 commercial units, worth EUR27 billion. The company provides housing in 660 locations including Dortmund, Berlin, Frankfurt, Essen, Gelsenkirchen, Bochum, Munich, Herne, Duisburg and Bonn in Germany. Vonovia is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- 1 Vonovia SE - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Vonovia SE - Company Overview
- 1.2 Vonovia SE - Business Description
- 1.3 Vonovia SE - Major Products and Services
- 2 Vonovia SE - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Vonovia SE - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Vonovia SE - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Vonovia SE - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Vonovia SE - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Vonovia SE - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Vonovia SE - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Vonovia SE - Valuation
- 2.3 Vonovia SE - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Vonovia SE - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Vonovia SE - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Vonovia SE - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Vonovia SE - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Vonovia SE - Liquidity
- 3 Vonovia SE - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Vonovia SE - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Vonovia SE - Recent Developments
- 5 Vonovia SE - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Vonovia SE - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Vonovia SE - Strengths
- 5.3 Vonovia SE - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Vonovia SE - Opportunities
- 5.5 Vonovia SE - Threats
- 6 Vonovia SE - Company Statement
- 7 Vonovia SE - History
- 8 Vonovia SE - Key Employees
- 9 Vonovia SE - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Vonovia SE - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Vonovia SE - Head Office
- 10.2 Vonovia SE - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Vonovia SE - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Vonovia SE - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Vonovia SE - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Vonovia SE - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Vonovia SE - History
- Table 6: Vonovia SE - Key Employees
- Table 7: Vonovia SE - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Vonovia SE - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Vonovia SE - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Vonovia SE - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Vonovia SE - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Vonovia SE - Solvency
- Figure 5: Vonovia SE - Valuation
- Figure 6: Vonovia SE - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Vonovia SE - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Vonovia SE - Valuation
- Figure 9: Vonovia SE - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Vonovia SE - Liquidity