Volvo Car Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Volvo Car Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Volvo Car Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Volvo Car Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Volvo Car Corporation
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Volvo Car Corporation (Volvo Car), a subsidiary of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co., Ltd, is a car manufacturing company that produces wide range of cars including SUVs, wagons and sedans. Volvo Car markets its products under Volvo brand. Its models include XC90, XC70, V70, V60, V60 Cross Country, S80, S60 and other related models. It also provides fleet sales and concept cars. It provides services such as sensus connectivity, Volvo on call, and others support services. Volvo Car offers innovative technologies such as Drive-E , Sensus and IntelliSafe. The company has product development, manufacturing, sales, technology and customer service operations in Sweden, Belgium and China. Volvo Car sells cars through a network of dealers worldwide. Volvo car is headquartered in Goteborg, Sweden.
- 1 Volvo Car Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Volvo Car Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Volvo Car Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Volvo Car Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Volvo Car Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Volvo Car Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Volvo Car Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 Volvo Car Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Volvo Car Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Volvo Car Corporation - Strengths
- 4.3 Volvo Car Corporation - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Volvo Car Corporation - Opportunities
- 4.5 Volvo Car Corporation - Threats
- 5 Volvo Car Corporation - Company Statement
- 6 Volvo Car Corporation - History
- 7 Volvo Car Corporation - Key Employees
- 8 Volvo Car Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Volvo Car Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Volvo Car Corporation - Head Office
- 9.2 Volvo Car Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Volvo Car Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Volvo Car Corporation - History
- Table 3: Volvo Car Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 4: Volvo Car Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Volvo Car Corporation - Subsidiaries