Vivalia – Habay Hospital Development – Belgium - Project Profile
"Vivalia – Habay Hospital Development – Belgium - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Vivalia – Habay Hospital Development – Belgium - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Vivalia plans to construct a hospital complex in Wallonne, Belgium.
The project involves the construction of a 600-bed hospital complex, inpatient wards, emergency wards, outpatient wards, administrative facilities, laboratory facilities, food courts, diagnostic facilities, access roads, parking facilities and installation of medical equipment and security systems.
The project is in the process of acquiring funds for further development.
The project is being opposed by the Mayor of Attert and Arlon.
In July 2017, The medical council of the CSL (Cliniques du Sud Luxembourg) has given a favorable opinion to the Vivalia 2025 project.
Planning activities are underway.
Construction works are estimated to commence in the first quarter of 2020 and will be complete in the fourth quarter of 2025.
The project involves the construction of a hospital complex in Wallonne, Belgium.
The US$400 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 600-bed hospital complex
2. Construction of inpatient wards
3. Construction of emergency wards
4. Construction of outpatient wards
5. Construction of administrative facilities
6. Construction of laboratory facilities
7. Construction of food courts
8. Construction of diagnostic facilities
9. Construction of access roads
10. Construction of parking facilities
11. Installation of medical equipment
12. Installation of security systems
Reasons To Buy