Visualant, Inc. - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Visualant, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Visualant, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Visualant, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Visualant, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Visualant, Inc (Visualant) is a developer of spectral pattern matching (SPM) technology. It provides chromatic-based identification, authentication and diagnostic solutions, with its ChromaI technology. The company offers ChromaID Lab Kit, which scans and identifies solid surfaces; and ChromaID Liquid Lab Kit, scans and identifies liquids. Visualant offers its products to commercial paint manufacturers, pharmaceutical equipment manufacturers, process control companies, currency paper and ink manufacturers. The company also offers its products to security cards, readers, electronic gaming, cosmetic companies, scanner manufactures and food processing companies. It also offers systems solutions, components and consumables, identification, authentication, access control, and radio frequency identification. The company operates in the US. Visualant is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
- 1 Visualant, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Visualant, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Visualant, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Visualant, Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Visualant, Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Visualant, Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Visualant, Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Visualant, Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Visualant, Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Visualant, Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Visualant, Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Visualant, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Visualant, Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Visualant, Inc. - Recent Developments
- 5 Visualant, Inc. - Key Events
- 6 Visualant, Inc. - Key Employees
- 7 Visualant, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Visualant, Inc. - Head Office
- 7.2 Visualant, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Visualant, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Visualant, Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Visualant, Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Visualant, Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Visualant, Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: Visualant, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Visualant, Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Visualant, Inc. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Visualant, Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Visualant, Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Visualant, Inc. - Solvency