Viking Mines Ltd (Viking Ashanti Limited) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Viking Mines Ltd (Viking Ashanti Limited) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Viking Mines Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Viking Mines Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Viking Mines Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Viking Mines Ltd (Viking Mines), formerly Viking Ashanti Ltd is a mining and mineral exploration and development company. The company offers acquisition, exploration, and development of gold and coal deposit properties across West Africa. Its coal projects include Berkh Uul and Khonkhor Zag. Viking Mines’ Berkh Uul bituminous coal project is located in the Orkhon-Selenge coal district in Selenge Province, Northern Mongolia, from the Russian border. The company’s Khonkhor Zag anthracitic coal project is located in the Trans-Altai Coal Basin in Govi-Altai Province, South West Mongolia. It has its operations in Australia, Mongolia and Ghana. Viking Mines is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Viking Mines Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Viking Mines Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Viking Mines Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Viking Mines Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Viking Mines Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Viking Mines Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Viking Mines Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Viking Mines Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Viking Mines Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Viking Mines Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Viking Mines Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Viking Mines Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Viking Mines Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Viking Mines Ltd - Key Events
- 6 Viking Mines Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Viking Mines Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Viking Mines Ltd - Head Office
- 7.2 Viking Mines Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Viking Mines Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Viking Mines Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Viking Mines Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Viking Mines Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Viking Mines Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Viking Mines Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Viking Mines Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Viking Mines Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Viking Mines Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Viking Mines Ltd - Solvency