Vigor Shipyards : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Vigor Shipyards : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vigor Shipyards"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vigor Shipyards" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vigor Shipyards"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vigor Shipyards (Vigor) is a provider of repair and modernization services for military and commercial vessels. The company is one of the largest private shipyard operators in North America’s West Coast region. It performs new construction and conversion of ships for government and commercial customers. It also repairs and modernizes aircraft carriers, destroyers, frigates and icebreakers. It provides industrial fabrication and new construction services for broad range of customers such as the US Navy and the US Coast Guard. It also provides services to National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Military Sealift Command, Washington State Ferries, the Alaska Marine Highway System, cargo shippers, fishing fleets, cruise lines, tug and barge operators. Vigor Shipyards is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
- 1 Vigor Shipyards - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Vigor Shipyards - Company Overview
- 1.2 Vigor Shipyards - Business Description
- 1.3 Vigor Shipyards - Major Products and Services
- 2 Vigor Shipyards - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Vigor Shipyards - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Vigor Shipyards - Recent Developments
- 4 Vigor Shipyards - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Vigor Shipyards - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Vigor Shipyards - Strengths
- 4.3 Vigor Shipyards - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Vigor Shipyards - Opportunities
- 4.5 Vigor Shipyards - Threats
- 5 Vigor Shipyards - History
- 6 Vigor Shipyards - Key Employees
- 7 Vigor Shipyards - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Vigor Shipyards - Head Office
- 7.2 Vigor Shipyards - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Vigor Shipyards - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Vigor Shipyards - History
- Table 3: Vigor Shipyards - Key Employees
- Table 4: Vigor Shipyards - Locations
- List of Figures