Vera Bradley, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Vera Bradley, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vera Bradley, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vera Bradley, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vera Bradley, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vera Bradley, Inc. (Vera Bradley) designs, produces, markets and sells accessories for women. Its product portfolio includes women’s handbags, cross body bags, mini bags, totes, backpacks, shoulder bags, travel and luggage bags. In addition to this, it also offers jewelry, Scarves, jewelry, bedding, sleepwear, clothing, IDs and lanyards, fragrances, desk and stationary items, hair accessories, eyewear, key chains and charms, swimwear and footwear products. Vera Bradley markets and sells these products through its full-line stores and factory outlet stores located in the US and through department stores, national accounts and third party e-commerce sites. It also merchandises these products through its e-commerce portal www.verabradley.com. The company owns and operates a design center, three showrooms and a distribution center warehouse in Roanoke, Indiana. Vera Bradley is headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana, the US.