Ventnor Resources Ltd (Ventnor Resources Limited) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Ventnor Resources Ltd (Ventnor Resources Limited) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ventnor Resources Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ventnor Resources Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ventnor Resources Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ventnor Resources Ltd (VRL) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores and develops copper, nickel, gold, and base metal deposits in the Murchison region of Western Australia and the Mount Isa region of Queensland. Its projects include Thaduna project, Green Dragon project, Warrawanda Nickel project and Biranup project. VRL's Thaduna and Green Dragon project is located in Northeast of Meekatharra in Western Australia and produces copper deposits. The company's Warrawanda Nickel Project is located 60 km south of Newman in the Pilbara region of Western Australia and produces nickel deposits. It has operations throughout Australia. VRL is headquartered in West Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Ventnor Resources Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ventnor Resources Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ventnor Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ventnor Resources Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ventnor Resources Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ventnor Resources Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ventnor Resources Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Ventnor Resources Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Ventnor Resources Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Ventnor Resources Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Ventnor Resources Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 Ventnor Resources Ltd - Key Events
- 5 Ventnor Resources Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Ventnor Resources Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Ventnor Resources Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 Ventnor Resources Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ventnor Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ventnor Resources Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Ventnor Resources Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Ventnor Resources Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Ventnor Resources Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Ventnor Resources Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Ventnor Resources Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ventnor Resources Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Ventnor Resources Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Ventnor Resources Ltd - Solvency