Vena Resources Inc. (VEM) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Vena Resources Inc. (VEM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vena Resources Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Vena Resources Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Vena Resources Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Forrester Metals (formerly Vena Resources) is engaged in the exploration and development of uranium, copper, uranium, gold and coal properties. The company's exploration properties comprise Bongara, comprising 11,115 hectares located north-central, Peru; Esquilache, located in southwestern Puno, 28 kilometers (km) south and directly adjacent and on strike to Buenaventura’s Chucapaca deposit; Pucara, located in Puno Department approximately 70 km north of Juliaca; Azulcocha West, located immediately west of the Azulcocha mine concessions; and Las Princesas, located in La Libertad Department, Santiago de Chuco Province in northern Peru. The company operates in Peru and Canada. It is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- 1 Forrester Metals Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Forrester Metals Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Forrester Metals Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Forrester Metals Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Forrester Metals Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Forrester Metals Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Forrester Metals Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Forrester Metals Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.3 Forrester Metals Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Forrester Metals Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Forrester Metals Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Forrester Metals Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Forrester Metals Inc. - Recent Developments
- 5 Forrester Metals Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Forrester Metals Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Forrester Metals Inc. - Head Office
- 6.2 Forrester Metals Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Forrester Metals Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Forrester Metals Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Forrester Metals Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Forrester Metals Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Forrester Metals Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Forrester Metals Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Forrester Metals Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Forrester Metals Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 3: Forrester Metals Inc. - Solvency