Velpic Limited (ICX) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Velpic Limited (ICX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Velpic Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Velpic Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Velpic Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Velpic Limited (Velpic), formerly International Coal Limited, is a technology company. The company operates an on-line platform that offers a cloud based training, induction, and education solution. It operates through two related companies such as Velpic, a cloud-based video eLearning platform; and Dash Digital, a brand technology agency. Velpic develops e-Learning technology platform, which moves traditional business training models on-line. Its learning management system provides a scalable, training, induction and education solution for businesses that can be accessed on any device. The company, using its e-learning platform businesses, creates lessons as high definition videos and plays them on-line. Velpic is headquartered in Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia."
- 1 Velpic Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Velpic Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Velpic Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Velpic Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Velpic Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Velpic Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Velpic Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Velpic Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 Velpic Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Velpic Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Velpic Limited - Key Events
- 5 Velpic Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Velpic Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Velpic Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Velpic Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Velpic Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Velpic Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Velpic Limited - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Velpic Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Velpic Limited - Solvency