Van Shung Chong Holdings Limited (1001) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Van Shung Chong Holdings Limited (1001) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Van Shung Chong Holdings Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Van Shung Chong Holdings Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Van Shung Chong Holdings Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Van Shung Chong Holdings Limited (VSC Group) is a diversified company. The company's products include carbon steel, coils, plates, reinforcement bars, H-piles and beams, sheet piles, sheet plates, couplers, engineering plastics, home appliances products, consumer electronics products, household products, power equipment, and lighting products. It also provides kitchen wires, faucets, bathroom furniture, barrier free fittings, sanitary ware products, bathroom showcases, bath and spa systems, premium sanitary ware lines, and kitchen and bathroom fittings and accessories, among others. VSC Group offers services such as steel processing, steel distribution, steel recycling, building solutions, design solutions, property management and development, building enhancement and restructuring, asset management, and residential and commercial development services, among others. The company has operations in China, Hong Kong, and the UK. VSC Group is headquartered in Wanchai, Hong Kong.