Vale Canada Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Vale Canada Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vale Canada Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vale Canada Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vale Canada Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vale Canada Limited (Vale Canada) is a diversified metal and mining company. It carries out the mining, processing and the marketing of base metal products. The company is specialized in producing nickel and nickel specialty products. It also produces by products such as copper, cobalt and precious metals. The company's products find application for manufacturing stainless steel, non-ferrous alloys, batteries and melting and plating processes. It also mines and processes platinum group metals. Vale Canada operates its mines and processing facilities at Manitoba, Newfoundland and Sudbury and Port Colborne and also manages metal refineries at Port Colborne, Canada. Vale Canada is a subsidiary of Vale S.A., and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- 1 Vale Canada Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Vale Canada Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Vale Canada Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Vale Canada Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Vale Canada Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Vale Canada Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Vale Canada Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Vale Canada Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Vale Canada Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Vale Canada Limited - Strengths
- 4.3 Vale Canada Limited - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Vale Canada Limited - Opportunities
- 4.5 Vale Canada Limited - Threats
- 5 Vale Canada Limited - Company Statement
- 6 Vale Canada Limited - History
- 7 Vale Canada Limited - Key Employees
- 8 Vale Canada Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Vale Canada Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Vale Canada Limited - Head Office
- 9.2 Vale Canada Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Vale Canada Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Vale Canada Limited - History
- Table 3: Vale Canada Limited - Key Employees
- Table 4: Vale Canada Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Vale Canada Limited - Locations