VTX Holdings Limited (VTX) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "VTX Holdings Limited (VTX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "VTX Holdings Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "VTX Holdings Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "VTX Holdings Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
VTX Holdings Limited (VTX Holdings), formerly Vortex Pipes Limited, is an investment holding company. The company develops and commercialization of ShieldLiner System, which is a technology for the in-situ repair and rehabilitation of pipes. Its products include proprietary ShieldLiner articulated tools, surface pressure resin controller rig, surface air chamber, electrical control service module, breaking module, pumping equipment, hose lines, logic controllers, data loggers, bladder, liner packages, air pressure controls, and installation hardware and tools, among others. VTX Holdings offers services such as designing, development, testing, rehabilitation, pipes re-strengthening, and internal diameter reduction services, among others. The company offers its products and services to infrastructure, oil and gas, mining, construction, and resource industries. It has operations in Australia and Canada. VTX Holdings is headquartered in Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia.
3 VTX Holdings Limited - Key Employees4 Appendix4.1 Methodology4.2 Ratio Definitions4.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: VTX Holdings Limited - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: VTX Holdings Limited - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: VTX Holdings Limited - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: VTX Holdings Limited - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: VTX Holdings Limited - Key EmployeesList of FiguresFigure 1: VTX Holdings Limited - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: VTX Holdings Limited - Financial PositionFigure 3: VTX Holdings Limited - Solvency
- 1 VTX Holdings Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 VTX Holdings Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 VTX Holdings Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 VTX Holdings Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 VTX Holdings Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2VTX Holdings Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 VTX Holdings Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 VTX Holdings Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 VTX Holdings Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 VTX Holdings Limited - Key Competitors