VTB Insurance Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "VTB Insurance Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "VTB Insurance Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "VTB Insurance Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "VTB Insurance Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
VTB Insurance, Limited (VTB Insurance), a subsidiary of VTB Bank (PJSC) is an insurance service provider. It offers a range of insurance products and services, which includes financial risk insurance, civil engineering insurance and freight insurance. It also offers insurance products such as health insurance, accident insurance, travel insurance, motor vehicle insurance, third party insurance, professional liability insurance and other bespoke insurance services. In addition, the company offers insurance advisory and on-line insurance sales and support services. These products and services are offered to individuals and businesses engaged in the defense industry, finance, commerce, woodwork, water and air transport, chemicals, coal mining, civil construction, power engineering, and energy. VTB Insurance offers its insurance services through its branch network, on-line portals and bancassurance channel. VTB Insurance Limited is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
The company reported business volume of RUB63 billion as on December 31, 2016, representing a growth of 31%, over its previous year. In addition, it reported insurance premiums of RUB62.1 billion in FY2016.
- 1 VTB Insurance Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 VTB Insurance Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 VTB Insurance Ltd. - Business Description
- 1.3 VTB Insurance Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 VTB Insurance Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 VTB Insurance Ltd. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 VTB Insurance Ltd. - Strengths
- 2.3 VTB Insurance Ltd. - Weaknesses
- 2.4 VTB Insurance Ltd. - Opportunities
- 2.5 VTB Insurance Ltd. - Threats
- 3 VTB Insurance Ltd. - History
- 4 VTB Insurance Ltd. - Key Employees
- 5 VTB Insurance Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- 6 VTB Insurance Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 VTB Insurance Ltd. - Head Office
- 6.2 VTB Insurance Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: VTB Insurance Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: VTB Insurance Ltd. - History
- Table 3: VTB Insurance Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 4: VTB Insurance Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: VTB Insurance Ltd. - Subsidiaries