VIEL & Cie (VIL) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "VIEL & Cie (VIL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "VIEL & Cie"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "VIEL & Cie" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "VIEL & Cie"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
VIEL & Cie is an investment company. The company provides financial products and interdealer brokerage services. It operates through two segments such as interdealer broking and online trading segment. VIEL & Cie's interdealer broking segment is operated through its subsidiary, Compagnie Financiere Tradition (CFT); which offers capital markets, money markets, equities and equity derivatives, interest rate and currency derivatives, bonds, interest rate futures, and index futures. The company's online trading segment operates through its subsidiary, Bourse Direct. VIEL & Cie is headquartered in Paris, France.
3 VIEL & Cie - Recent Developments4 VIEL & Cie - Key Employees5 VIEL & Cie - Locations and Subsidiaries5.1 VIEL & Cie - Head Office5.2 VIEL & Cie - Other Locations and Subsidiaries6 Appendix6.1 Methodology6.2 Ratio Definitions6.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: VIEL & Cie - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: VIEL & Cie - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: VIEL & Cie - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: VIEL & Cie - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: VIEL & Cie - Key EmployeesTable 6: VIEL & Cie - SubsidiariesList of FiguresFigure 1: VIEL & Cie - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: VIEL & Cie - Financial PositionFigure 3: VIEL & Cie - Net Debt vs. Gearing RatioFigure 4: VIEL & Cie - SolvencyFigure 5: VIEL & Cie - Valuation
- 1 VIEL & Cie - Business Analysis
- 1.1 VIEL & Cie - Company Overview
- 1.2 VIEL & Cie - Major Products and Services
- 2 VIEL & Cie - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 VIEL & Cie - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2VIEL & Cie - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 VIEL & Cie - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 VIEL & Cie - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 VIEL & Cie - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 VIEL & Cie - Solvency
- 2.2.5 VIEL & Cie - Valuation
- 2.3 VIEL & Cie - Key Competitors