Uzbekistan’s Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2016
Timetric’s Uzbek fiscal regime report outlines the governing bodies, governing laws, licenses, rights and obligations and tax-related information for five commodities, which include gold, copper, silver, coal and uranium.
Timetric's fiscal regime report covers Uzbekistan which has consolidated its position in many areas of the world mineral raw materials market. It has large mineral reserves, with key deposits of copper, gold and uranium. Other significant mineral resources include coal, silver, tellurium, selenium, rhenium, tungsten, lead and zincScope
The report outlines the governing bodies, governing laws, licenses, rights and obligations and key fiscal terms which includes subsoil use tax, excess profit tax, bonus (subscription and commercial exploration), corporate tax, property tax, withholding tax, value added tax (VAT), excise duty and compulsory contributionsReasons To Buy
Gain an overview of Uzbekistan's mining fiscal regime.
- The State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Geology and Mineral Resources came into force on February 12, 1991, having been established by a declaration of the President of Uzbek Soviet Republic.
- The subsoil law provides a fundamental legal framework governing the exploration and development of all subsoil resources, including minerals.
- The Agreement of product sharing is generally contracted with foreign investors for a specific period, the exclusive rights for exploitation, and the exploration and excavation of the mineral resource according to the terms of the contract
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Table The Mining Industry in Uzbekistan - Key Taxes and Rates, 2016
- THE UZBEK MINING INDUSTRY - GOVERNING BODIES
- State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Geology and Mineral Resources
- THE UZBEK MINING INDUSTRY - GOVERNING LAWS
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan `On Subsoil'
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan `On Radiation Safety'
- Law `On Product Sharing Agreements'
- THE UZBEK MINING INDUSTRY - MINING LICENSES
- THE UZBEK MINING INDUSTRY - RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- THE UZBEK MINING INDUSTRY - KEY FISCAL TERMS
- Subsoil Use Tax
- Table The Mining Industry in Uzbekistan - Subsoil Tax (%), 2016
- Excess Profit Tax
- Bonus (Subscription and Commercial Exploration)
- Table The Mining Industry in Uzbekistan - Subscription Bonus, 2016
- Corporate Tax
- Property Tax
- Withholding Tax
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Excise Duty
- Compulsory Contributions:
- Secondary Research
- Primary Research
- Contact Timetric
- About Timetric
- Timetric's Services