Uravan Minerals Inc. (UVN) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Uravan Minerals Inc. (UVN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Uravan Minerals Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Uravan Minerals Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Uravan Minerals Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Uravan Minerals is engaged in the acquisition and exploration of uranium properties in Canada. The company holds interests various uranium projects including Outer Ring, located along the North East extension of the Cable Bay structural corridor, and east of Pasfield Lake, Athabasca Basin; Halliday, consist of six mineral claims comprising 58,089 acres in the Athabasca Basin of northern Saskatchewan; and Stewardson, located adjacent to Cameco's Centennial uranium deposit on the South and overlies the Dufferin Lake fault within the Virgin River structural corridor. The company primarily operates in Canada, where it is headquartered in Calgary.
- 1 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Uravan Minerals Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Recent Developments
- 5 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Uravan Minerals Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Uravan Minerals Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Uravan Minerals Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Uravan Minerals Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Uravan Minerals Inc. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Uravan Minerals Inc. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Uravan Minerals Inc. - Financial Position