Universal Travel Group (UTRA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Universal Travel Group (UTRA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Universal Travel Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Universal Travel Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Universal Travel Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Universal Travel Group (UTB) is a China based travel services providing company. It offers services such as providing air-ticket booking, hotels reservation, national and international tourism and travel packaged services, map and daily convenience services. In addition, it provides online travel services and cargo transportation agency services. The company partnered with various national and international companies that include national and international airlines, hotels, travel agencies, accommodation providers, traffic service providers and leisure service providers. UTB also operates multi-channels sales with online website, 24 hour call centers, owned and franchised sales and representative offices and through various wholesale channels. UTB is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
- 1 Universal Travel Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Universal Travel Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Universal Travel Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Universal Travel Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Universal Travel Group - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Universal Travel Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Universal Travel Group - Strengths
- 2.3 Universal Travel Group - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Universal Travel Group - Opportunities
- 2.5 Universal Travel Group - Threats
- 3 Universal Travel Group - History
- 4 Universal Travel Group - Key Employees
- 5 Universal Travel Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Universal Travel Group - Head Office
- 5.2 Universal Travel Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Universal Travel Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Universal Travel Group - History
- Table 3: Universal Travel Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Universal Travel Group - Subsidiaries