Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. (UVE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. (UVE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. (UIH) is a vertically integrated insurance holding company. The company, through its subsidiaries, carries out insurance underwriting, distribution, and claims processing activities. It offers a wide range of property and casualty insurance products, including homeowners’ policy, renter's policy, dwelling fire policy, dwelling coverage, personal property coverage, personal liability coverage, personal articles insurance, and other structures coverage. UIH offers the insurance solutions through its network of independent agents associated with its insurance subsidiaries. The company has license to transact insurance business in Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Delaware, Maryland, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Alabama, and Virginia. UIH has its headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the US. UIH reported direct premiums written of US$954.6 million during FY2016, representing an increase of 8.1% over FY2015. Its net written premium was US$656.1 million in FY2016, an increase of 4.7% over FY2015.