Universal Coal Plc (UNV) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Universal Coal Plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Universal Coal Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Universal Coal Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Universal Coal Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Universal Coal Plc (Universal Coal) is a mining company. The company acquires, develops, and explores coal. It operates projects in South Africa, which has over two billion tons of JORC-compliant coal resources at three thermal coal projects in the Witbank coalfield including Kangala, Roodekop, and Brakfontein; and two prospective coking coal assets in Soutpansberg and Tuli coalfields. Universal Coal's projects include Kangala Mine, NCC Roodekop, Brakfontein Coal, Berenice-Cygnus Coking Coal, and Somerville-Donkin project. The company's Kangala Mine produces 2.1 million tons of saleable coal per annum, and is located approximately 65km east of Johannesburg. Its NCC Roodekop coal project is located in the Kriel District, 35 km south of the town Witbank and adjacent to Exxaro Coal's New Clydesdale Colliery. The company's Brakfontein thermal coal project is located in the Delmas district, 20km south of its Kangala Mine. It has operations in Australia, the UK, and South Africa. Universal Coal is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1 Universal Coal Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Universal Coal Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Universal Coal Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Universal Coal Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Universal Coal Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Universal Coal Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Universal Coal Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Universal Coal Plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Universal Coal Plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Universal Coal Plc - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Universal Coal Plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Universal Coal Plc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Universal Coal Plc - Efficiency
- 3 Universal Coal Plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Universal Coal Plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Universal Coal Plc - Recent Developments
- 5 Universal Coal Plc - Key Events
- 6 Universal Coal Plc - Key Employees
- 7 Universal Coal Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Universal Coal Plc - Head Office
- 7.2 Universal Coal Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Universal Coal Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Universal Coal Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Universal Coal Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Universal Coal Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Universal Coal Plc - Key Events
- Table 6: Universal Coal Plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Universal Coal Plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Universal Coal Plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Universal Coal Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Universal Coal Plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Universal Coal Plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Universal Coal Plc - Solvency
- Figure 5: Universal Coal Plc - Valuation
- Figure 6: Universal Coal Plc - Efficiency