Universal American Corp. (UAM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Universal American Corp. (UAM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Universal American Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Universal American Corp." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Universal American Corp."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Universal American Corp. (Universal American), a subsidiary of Well Care Health Plans Inc., is a managed care services provider. It provides health benefits to people covered by Medicare. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers Medicare advantage plans, which includes Medicare advantage preferred provider organization (PPO) plans, Medicare advantage private fee-for-service (PFFS) plans, and Medicare advantage HMO (Health Maintenance Organizations) plans. It also assists value-based healthcare models which includes accountable care organizations (ACO). It sells and distributes its products through independent agents, career agents, and telephonic and internet channels. These products are offered principally in Texas, New York and Maine. Universal American is headquartered in White Plains, New York, the US.
The company reported net premiums of US$1,366.7 million in FY2016, an increase of 9.7% over FY2015.
- 1 Universal American Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Universal American Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Universal American Corp. - Business Description
- 1.3 Universal American Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Universal American Corp. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Universal American Corp. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Universal American Corp. - Recent Developments
- 4 Universal American Corp. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Universal American Corp. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Universal American Corp. - Strengths
- 4.3 Universal American Corp. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Universal American Corp. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Universal American Corp. - Threats
- 5 Universal American Corp. - Company Statement
- 6 Universal American Corp. - History
- 7 Universal American Corp. - Key Employees
- 8 Universal American Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Universal American Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Universal American Corp. - Head Office
- 9.2 Universal American Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Universal American Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Universal American Corp. - History
- Table 3: Universal American Corp. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Universal American Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Universal American Corp. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures