United Overseas Insurance Limited (U13) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "United Overseas Insurance Limited (U13) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "United Overseas Insurance Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "United Overseas Insurance Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "United Overseas Insurance Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
United Overseas Insurance Limited (UOI), a subsidiary of United Overseas Bank Limited, is a provider of general insurance products. The company focuses on underwriting personal and commercial general insurance products. It offers insurance products for travel, accident protection, home, motor, domestic worker, fire, business interruption, machinery all risks, equipment all risks, burglary and theft, and money. It also offers marine cargo insurance, fidelity guarantee insurance, plate glass insurance, public liability insurance, work injury compensation insurance, group personal accident insurance, directors' and officers' insurance, contractors' all risks and erection all risks insurance, and Takaful products. The company markets and distributes its products through insurance brokers, and agents in Singapore. It also has a representative office in Myanmar. UOI is headquartered in Singapore City, Singapore.
The company reported gross premiums written of SGD106.9 million during the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 2% over FY2015. Its net written premium was SGD44.4 million in FY2016, an increase of 3.3% over FY2015.