Timetric's "United Overseas Bank Limited (U11) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "United Overseas Bank Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "United Overseas Bank Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "United Overseas Bank Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a provider of banking and financial solutions. The bank along with its subsidiaries offers a range of banking, financial, wealth and insurance products and services to its private and corporate clients. Its product offerings include debit cards, credit cards, savings accounts, current accounts, currency accounts, deposit accounts, personal loans, car loans, structured deposits, private home loans, futures and bonds. The bank also offers business property and equity loans, unsecured loans, travel insurance, car insurance, general insurance, life insurance and machinery all risk insurance. Its service offerings include securities and overdraft, unit trust, securities trading, dual currency investment, wealth management, investment management and advisory and payments and collection services. It also offers payroll services, bank guarantee, letter of credit, forward contract services and foreign exchange services. The bank operates in Singapore, China, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, Vietnam, Canada, the US, France and the UK. UOB is headquartered in Singapore City, Singapore.