United Kingdom Pay Before Cards: Market Update
"United Kingdom Pay Before Cards: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in the UK. It also provides data on latest market data, along with leading companies in the UK Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in the UK. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in the UK. "United Kingdom Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in the UK. It is an essential tool for companies active across the UK Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"United Kingdom Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in the UK.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in the UK Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Pay Before Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Market Data
- 2.1 Number of Prepaid Cards in UK
- 2.2 Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in UK
- 3 Latest Deals
- 3.1 InComm Partners with Edenred (UK Group)
- 3.2 InComm Partners with JumpStart
- 3.3 Skrill to Acquire Ukash
- 3.4 United Bank for Africa Partners with Ixaris Systems and OjaPAY
- 3.5 WeSwap.com Raises USD7.5 Million in Series A Funding from IW Capital and EC1 Capital
- 3.6 Visa Europe Partners with edo Interactive
- 3.7 Emerchants to Acquire 100% Stake in Store Financial Services UK
- 4 Leading Companies
- 4.1 PrePay Technologies Ltd
- 4.2 Barclaycard
- 4.3 Ceridian SVS UK, Ltd.
- 5 Latest News
- 5.1 Contis Group launches Visa prepaid travel card
- 5.2 Ukash launches new prepaid card in UK
- 5.3 Osper unveils new prepaid card, mobile app for kids
- 5.4 Wave Crest launches prepaid card for European businesses
- 5.5 Raphaels Bank issues prepaid card for RAC customers
- 5.6 The world is your Oyster: open-loop card payments hit London transport network
- 5.7 Raphaels Bank and UK Post Office launch prepaid card
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists, 2008-2011
- Table 4: Number of Prepaid Cards in UK, 2006-2018
- Table 5: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in UK, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions
- Figure 3: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists
- Figure 4: Number of Prepaid Cards in UK
- Figure 5: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in UK