The United India Insurance Company Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "The United India Insurance Company Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The United India Insurance Company Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The United India Insurance Company Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The United India Insurance Company Limited""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) is a general insurance provider. It offers a range of personal and commercial general insurance products. The company’s personal insurance solutions include motor insurance, fire insurance, health insurance, liability insurance, micro insurance, credit insurance, home insurance, personal accident insurance, and travel insurance. Its commercial policies include fire insurance policies, marine policies, motor insurance, industry equipments insurance. It also offers accident and hospitalization policies; social policies, rural policies, travel policies, package policies, and business policies. In addition, the company provides advisory and brokerage services. It has presence across various cities in India. UIIC is headquartered at Chennai, India.
The company reported gross premium income of INR106,917.3 million in FY2015, compare to INR97,089.3 million in FY2013, representing an annual increase of 10.1%. The net earned premium of the company was INR88,162.3 million in FY2015, compare to INR76,033 million in FY2014, representing an annual increase of 16%.