United Gulf Bank (B.S.C.) (UGB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "United Gulf Bank (B.S.C.) (UGB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "United Gulf Bank (B.S.C.)"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "United Gulf Bank (B.S.C.)" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "United Gulf Bank (B.S.C.)
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
United Gulf Bank B.S.C. (UGB) is a banking and financial services provider. The bank, along with its subsidiaries, provides a range of commercial and investment banking, and asset management solutions to corporate and institutional customers. Its portfolio of commercial banking products and services includes deposits, current accounts, loans and credit facilities, savings and pensions, financial brokerage and treasury services. The bank offers various investment banking solutions, including corporate finance, investments in quoted and private equities, capital market services, advisory services, equity and debt underwriting, capital restructuring, merchant banking and international banking. It also provides asset and fund management products and services comprising securities trading, mutual funds, and alternative or structured investments. The bank’s operations are spanned across Bahrain, Kuwait, India, Egypt, Malta, Tunisia, Syria, Russia, the UK, the US, the UAE, and the Netherlands. UGB is headquartered at Manama, Bahrain.