United Fire Group, Inc. (United Fire Group, Inc.) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "United Fire Group, Inc. (United Fire Group, Inc.) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "United Fire Group, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "United Fire Group, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "United Fire Group, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
United Fire Group, Inc (United Fire) is an insurance holding company. The company, along with its subsidiaries, offers a range of life insurance and property and casualty insurance products. It offers insurance products for term life, universal life, whole life, business auto, commercial crime, commercial property, homeowner, workers compensation and general liability. It also offers annuities, surety bonds, umbrella insurance, inland marine insurance and contractors errors and omissions insurance. United Fire, through its offerings, serves individuals, contractors, institutions, manufacturing industries, merchants and retailers, property managers and landlords, wholesalers and distributors, and service-based businesses. The company sells its property and casualty products and life insurance products across the US states and the Districtof Columbia through independent agencies. United Fire is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the US.
The company reported net premiums earned of US$1,023.4 million during FY2016, an increase of 9.9% over FY2015.