United Arab Emirates Pay Before Cards: Market Update
"United Arab Emirates Pay Before Cards: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in the UAE. It also provides data on latest market data, along with leading companies in the UAE Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in the UAE. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in the UAE. "United Arab Emirates Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in the UAE. It is an essential tool for companies active across the UAE Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"United Arab Emirates Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in the UAE.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in the UAE Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Pay Before Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Market Data
- 2.1 Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in UAE
- 2.2 Number of Prepaid Cards in UAE
- 3 Latest Deals
- 3.1 Visa Partners with Shipnow2.Me
- 3.2 Emirates NBD Bank Prices Offering of USD1 Billion in Bond Due 2019
- 3.3 Emirates Islamic Forms Partnership with Union Cooperative Society
- 3.4 Emirates NBD Bank Prices Offering of USD77.81 Million in Bond Due 2019
- 3.5 Network International Partners with PayPal
- 3.6 Etisalat Partnes with UAE Exchange Centre
- 3.7 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Partners with MasterCard and Emirates Business Women Council
- 4 Leading Companies
- 4.1 Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank P.J.S.C.
- 4.2 First Gulf Bank PJSC
- 4.3 Dubai Islamic Bank P.J.S.C.
- 4.4 Emirates NBD Bank PJSC
- 5 Latest News
- 5.1 UAE Exchange, YES BANK and Rev to launch multi-currency prepaid card in India
- 5.2 Majid Al Futtaim Finance launches Angry Birds themed prepaid card
- 5.3 Emirates Islamic launches new Shari'a compliant prepaid card
- 5.4 DCCI, CBD partner to launch new prepaid card in Dubai
- 5.5 Emirates Islamic unveils Football Prepaid Card
- 5.6 ICFLIX launches prepaid cards at GITEX shopper
- 5.7 Majid Al Futtaim Finance rolls out limited edition National Day Prepaid Card
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Number of Cards by Type, 2006-2018
- Table 4: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in UAE, 2006-2018
- Table 5: Number of Prepaid Cards in UAE, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions
- Figure 3: Number of Cards by Type
- Figure 4: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in UAE
- Figure 5: Number of Prepaid Cards in UAE