Union Internationale de Banques (UIB) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Union Internationale de Banques (UIB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Union Internationale de Banques"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Union Internationale de Banques" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Union Internationale de Banques
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Union Internationale de Banques (UIB), a subsidiary of Societe Generale SA, is a banking and other financial service provider. The company’s products portfolio includes deposit accounts, savings, youth, investment, education savings, student, individual, business deposit, platinum, credit, and daily banking accounts. It offers services such as individual banking, bancassurance, investment banking, remittance, money transfers, financing, guarantees, business banking, daily banking, funding, and western union transfer services. UIB also provides business finance, card services, market operations, project finance, documentation, financial consultation, agricultural banking, revolving credit, international transfers, commercial banking, and financial services, among others. The company operates through its several offices located across Tunisia. UIB is headquartered in Tunis, Tunisia.